Full paper submission
Please note: all the abstract submissions are beeing reviewed.
The authors of the accepted abstracts, are kindly requested to submit the final paper and upload following files:
- for publication in IEEE Xplore Digital Library:
Add the copyright notice
to the bottom of the first page
of your source document (left aligned).
• For papers in which all authors are employed by the US government, the copyright notice is: U.S. Government work not protected by U.S. copyright
• For papers in which all authors are employed by a Crown government (UK, Canada, and Australia), the copyright notice is: 978-1-5386-9473-2/19/$31.00 ©2019 Crown
• For papers in which all authors are employed by the European Union, the copyright notice is: 978-1-5386-9473-2/19/$31.00 ©2019 European Union
• For all other papers the copyright notice is: 978-1-5386-9473-2/19/$31.00 ©2019 IEEE
Preparing final pdf with IEEE PDF eXpress
The paper must be re-submitted even if the reviewers indicated that no change is required, since the final pdf version should be IEEE PDF eXpress compatible
. To prepare IEEE PDF eXpress compatible files:
Go to IEEE PDF eXpress Website
). Click on the link "New Users - Click Here" and fill in your information.
1. Create IEEE PDF eXpress account (conference ID: 45918X
) (or login with your old email/password and conference ID: 45918X).
2. IEEE PDF eXpress account will be available to March 31, 2019
Use IEEE PDF eXpress to convert your source file into IEEE Xplore-compatible PDF(s). The site contains extensive instructions, resources, helpful hints, and access to technical support.
3. Submit the converted file at our online submission system.
IEEE policy requires that prior to publication all authors or their employers must transfer to the IEEE in writing any copyright they hold for their individual papers. More information about Copyright Form will be available as soon as possible on conference website.
- for publication in the Annual of Navigation: doc, docx only
1. Doc-file should be prepared according information at: http://enc2019.eu/instruction-for-authors/
(part: AUTHOR KIT for publish in the Annual of Navigation
2. Submit prepared file below at our online submission system
Deadline for full paper submission is 1 April 2019
, 23:59 UTC+1